Dear Friends,
kindly read below the mail and share it with all
regards
raghu

Greetings from KVF,

We work with motto "Empowerment through Employment" for the Visually
Impaired across Tamil Nadu. Through our varied vocation Centric
Courses, so far we have placed thirty four candidates in IT, Banking
and Telecom Industries.

If you want to get a job , if you want to get trained for employment,
you could join in Job based Computer Training at Karna Vidya
TEchnology Centre (KVTC), Guindy, Chennai starts on 02nd January 2017
and Srivilliputur starts on 18th January 2017.

Duration: 6 Months

Contact: +91 9361 666 066

+91 9789 800 794

--