dear rambabu,
i am delighted to know your recent achievement. however, this is not
new that an educational institute has reserved a post for blind.
Lucknow university is perhaps the first one which reserved a post in
archaeology department for the blind, where i was first posted on an
experimental asignment with fixed hony of rs 1000/pm weft 22.11.82 to
22.2.85 and thereafter a post for blind was advertised and thereupon i
was appointed as a lecturer on the same after a selection committee
met, where now i am a reader now. however this was done incidently, as
lucknow university recommended to u.p government for a supernumerary
post confidentialy but when there was a debate in u.p. assembly, it
was not pointed out and i was appointed on a reserved post as per
assurance of the u.p. assembly. my telling about this is just to tell
you that we are seldom recognized when we do something good. however
yours is a unique example and you are achieving it easily through dint
of your merit. so accept my hearty congratulations.
regards
dr. u. n. sinha