may be ctrl plus page down key has made other program
short key . please check it .
regards . manoj.On 29/12/2016 12:14 AM, sadaf khan wrote:
hi,
in that case are you sure if the file has further pages? if yess then,
you can try opening the file with word pad, not sure weather it will
work but you can still try, method remains the same, right click and
follow the steps mentioned in my previous mail.

On 12/28/16, Rohiet A. Patil <patil_ro...@dataone.in> wrote:
I think yes. But that dialog of reading untagged document is not appearing

-----Original Message-----
From: Amar Jain
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2016 10:39 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Strange problem with a PDF file

Bhaiya: what is the reading setting? Infer from document?

Regards,
Amar Jain

Sent from my iPhone

On 27-Dec-2016, at 9:25 PM, sadaf khan <ksadaf1...@gmail.com> wrote:

you can try to jump to a particular page by control+shift+n. an edit
field will open where you can type the page number that you want to
go.
if you are using word 2013/16, then try opening it with word. you can
do so by hitting rite click and then selecting open with submenue,
from there, select word.
hope this helps.