hi sazid.
if you ask me, visually impaired people can work on any language accept css.
css is a language which helps the developer to  present the document.

but, if the visually impaired has good exposure  on the languages
which you mentioned above, they can work like non disableds.

On 12/29/16, sazid shaik <ashwaqahmed....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> Can you please tell me that a blind can learn and work on
> C, C+, Java, oracle, unix languages?  As I spoke with my railway
> official  regarding the fields where can we work and posted.
>
> thanks and regards,
> sazid

jammed and internet hanged?Reach  through the following means:
mobile: +91  9599194749
whats app: +91  7795927572
skype: Shankar.a
email: shankarsai...@gmail.com