Hi,
Query 1: Windows 10 Startup Sounds
Windows 10 has some trouble with the Startup sounds due to which they do not
play even when set in Sound Settings. Sound Settings can be accessed by:

1. Press Windows key.
2. Key in SOUNDS and arrow down to the option 'Change Sound Settings'.
3. Hit the ENTER key.
4. TAB to the check box labelled ''Play Windows Startup Sounds' and tick it
using SPACEBAR if not ticked by default.
5. Press SHIFT+TAB to navigate to the treeview listing various events.
6. Expand the 'Windows' node and locate one of the below options:
        a. Exit Windows
        b. Windows Logoff
        c. Windows Logon
7. Press TAB twice and select a sound to play for the selected event in Step 6.
8. Test selected sound using the Test button located next to the sound
selection combo box.
9. Activate the Ok button when done selecting sounds for all events.

I have above mentioned sound settings set on my laptop yet I get to hear only
the Windows Startup sound played when ready for signing in.

Query 2: Windows 10 Start Menu
Windows 10 Start menu has an 'All Apps button which can be accessed by pressing
SHIFT+TAB after opening the Start menu. When pressed, it lists all apps
installed on the computer indicating new ones. The limitation here is no letter
navigation. However, if you know the app name then simply key it in the Search
box of Start menu and it will display matches found.

Query 3: Microsoft Edge
Microsoft Edge is the new browser from Microsoft which is yet not accessible
with JAWS. Use IE 11 as the default browser or any other that you may be
familiar with. You can set IE 11 as the default browser by:

1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Navigate to Tools menu > Options to launch the Internet Options dialog box.
3. Navigate to the 'Content' tab of the dialog box using CTRL+TAB.
4. Activate the control to set Internet Explorer as the default browser, it's
not shown on my laptop as already set.
5. Hit the Ok button.

Note: There are other ways of setting IE as the default browser, I chose to
mention the easiest one.

Query 4: JAWS not starting automatically
Kindly check if one of the following settings is correctly present:

1. The 'Start JAWS after logon for all users' check box is checked and the
'Start JAWS after logon for this user' combo box shows 'Using the all users
setting'
2. The 'Start JAWS after logon for this user' combo box shows 'Always'

Having one of the above two settings correctly set, JAWS should be able to
start automatically though some of the restrictive organizational security
settings may prevent it from starting automatically, in which case, the
administrator can help.

Best Regards,
Zujar…

An optimist laughs to forget, a pessimist forgets to laugh ☺

Zujar…