Happy World Braille Day and New Year to everyone out there!
Akash Delight Computings wishes  you all a very happy, prosperous,
successful and excellent year and World Braille Day ahead!
on this grand occasion, we are giving you some excellent and mind-blowing gifts!
Yes, there are huge gifts for everyone!
So, we are giving away 2 user licenses for BrailleSpark in 800 Rupees only!
Yes, you heard it right!
Not the 2 user licenses in 800, we are giving away 5 free licenses also.
Hurry up, you can buy 2 user licenses only in 800 and 1 user license
in 750 rupees till today 11:59:59PM.
What after today?
After today, till 8th of january, every single user license will cost
you 1000 and every 2 user license will cost you 1200 rupees only.
The discounted rates will revert to their default after 8th Jan, 11:59:59 PM.
This is a grand chance! Don’t wait and act fast!
Grab your discounted copies immediately.
If you have any queries, don’t hesitate to contact us.
You can connect to us and purchase the licenses at:
http://akashk.in/contact
Wanna know about BrailleSpark?
Visit:
http://akashk.in/BrailleSparkManual