Madam, how much effect will be in favour of disabled employees because
whenever there is mischief done to disabled employees in office nobody
favours disabled persons instead sighted people favour sighted people,
I have seen many instances.

On 1/5/17, anjali Anand <anjaliana...@gmail.com> wrote:
> friend, I'm  pasting the provision from new act for your  information
> 6. (1) The appropriate Government shall take measures to protect persons
> with
> disabilities from being subjected to torture, cruel, inhuman or
> degrading treatment.
>
> 7. (1) The appropriate Government shall take measures to protect persons
> with
> disabilities from all forms of abuse, violence and exploitation and to
> prevent the same,
> shall—
> (a) take cognizance of incidents of abuse, violence and exploitation and
> provide
> legal remedies available against such incidents;
> (b) take steps for avoiding such incidents and prescribe the procedure for
> its
> reporting;
> (c) take steps to rescue, protect and rehabilitate victims of such
> incidents; and
> (d) create awareness and make available information among the public.
> (2) Any person or registered organisation who or which has reason to
> believe that an
> act of abuse, violence or exploitation has been, or is being, or is
> likely to be committed
> against any person with disability, may give information about it to
> the Executive Magistrate
> within the local limits of whose jurisdiction such incidents occur.
> (3) The Executive Magistrate on receipt of such information, shall
> take immediate
> steps to stop or prevent its occurrence, as the case may be, or pass
> such order as he deems
> fit for the protection of such person with disability including an order—
> (a) to rescue the victim of such act, authorising the police or any
> organisation
> working for persons with disabilities to provide for the safe custody
> or rehabilitation
> of such person, or both, as the case may be;
> (b) for providing protective custody to the person with disability, if
> such person
> so desires;
> (c) to provide maintenance to such person with disability.
> (4) Any police officer who receives a complaint or otherwise comes to
> know of abuse,
> violence or exploitation towards any person with disability shall
> inform the aggrieved person
> of—
> (a) his or her right to apply for protection under sub-section (2) and
> the particulars
> of the Executive Magistrate having jurisdiction to provide assistance;
> (b) the particulars of the nearest organisation or institution working for
> the
> rehabilitation of persons with disabilities;
> (c) the right to free legal aid; and
> (d) the right to file a complaint under the provisions of this Act or
> any other law
> dealing with such offence:
> [...]

Vivek Doddamani Ph-9868954833 & 08860410944  skype: vivek.doddamani,
FB: vivek doddamani.  105, Lancer Road, Near Mall Road, Delhi-110054.