Espeak and eloquence response is better than google tts. specially in hindi or english india.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bhavya shah" <bhavya.shah...@gmail.com> To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the disabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2017 9:15 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Feedback on Talkback

Hi Aravind Sir,
As per my understanding, the second and third issues described cannot
be fixed within Talkback. The cause of the excessive lag while
forwarding content in Whatsapp is because when our finger
intentionally or accidentally explores through or swipes between
groups, particularly those with a large member base, the TTS engine
needs to load speech synthesis data for that group name followed by
those many names (if contacts of members are saved), otherwise
numbers, and from a broader perspective, you can estimate how long
that chunk would be. The inaccessibility of the Cursor Control Menu
too is a Whatsapp bug, to the best of my understanding, since the edit
field has been incorrectly programmed in a manner that Talkback is
only able to move between the 'Type your message here' label or
prompt, instead of the actual typed content.
Although the first feature suggestion may be somewhat arguable as many
may expect number processing to be a synthesizer-packaged
functionality, as already is the trend with ETI Eloquence and
Vocalizer for Android, instead of the screen reader containing it, I
do second your request. Again slightly disputant, but a screen reader
built Emoji reading support, just like a screen reader contained
number processing facility, would ensure that Android users are able
to access these reading essentials across all TTS engines.
Thanks.