Respected Members,
Myself Shubham Arya, a visually-impaired under-graduate student.
We wnat to conduct a sensitization drive, in which we want our normal
counterparts, to specially to come to terms with the attitudenal
barriers which the disabled people face. Moreover, it should also
focus on sharing a class-room with a disabled student, interracting
with a disabled student, and how little things play a major role, for
instance, in the case of a visually-impaired student, people can keep
things in order in a room, so when he/she enters, he/she does'nt
trample on any object, and things like that.
Basically, we have two hours for this drive/workshop, and also be
having volunteers to help to conduct the activities.
If you have experiece of holding/attending activities of this nature,
or you have any suggestion, then please share those with me.
Please mail to me peronally, so as not to cause unnecessary trafic on the list
Thanks
Jesus Loves You All
Shubham Arya