Hi Mr. Santosh and Vaibhav... The very same Case is with Public
services too! many of my VH Friends who have filled their form to
appear in MPPSC Preliminary Exams this time, They find the absence of
VH Catagory in the form and specially mentioned O.H in Under the
Bracket.
Is there any official body which can can help you and my other friends?
it is my kind request to AII friends as the Exams are on their head,
so please throw some light on it immediately.
Regards: