From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Mukesh Baviskar
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 8:31 AM
To: 'AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.' <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: [AI] Mail programme

Dear friends,

I'm using windows 10. Previously with windows 7 I used 'windows live mail'
for my mail client to receive and send mails. Now it's not supporting. So
please suggest me any accessible mail programme. In windows 10 there is a
mail programme 'mail' which I found inaccessible.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Mukesh Baviskar

Mobile: 9403161157

ia.org.in