From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Austin Pinto
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2017 12:52 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled. <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] update to windows 10

hi.
i would suggest the following.
1. go to ebay and get a windows 7 oem licence key.
the key is cheaper then a normal key.
then you will have to put the windows 10 pendrive or dvd and format your pc.
when it asks for a key just put the oem key that you got.
but upgrading from xp to 10 is a big learning curve so be ready for it.

On 2/12/17, Preeti Bhutani <bookwor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i cant use screen readers since i suffer from severe hearing loss
> thank u so much for answering my question regards, preeti
>
> On Sun, Feb 12, 2017 at 9:41 AM, B. R. Nautial <brnaut...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> No problem, you can use upgraded version of these softwares in
>> windows 10 too but why don't you try to take the maximum advantage of
>> Screen reader software? because using computer with a low vision is quite
>> dangerous.
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Preeti Bhutani"
>> <bookwor...@gmail.com>

austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.
austin.pinto3

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes calls
asking for personal information such as your bank account details, passwords,
etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any
manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.