hello,
for pricing you may contact sparsh products on 09837088334

as per my information, the cost of this scanner is indian rupees 42000
but they used to have the special price applicable for the students.

this scanner is portable as you can easily cary in your laptop bag.
the software provided with this scanner is fully accessible. it does
equipped with its own tts interface so you need not use jaws or NVDA
WITH IT.

HOPE THAT HELPS.