Hello Kirti, I herd your both the videos, - on triple A, and on Maggi.you have got a very good voice and I wish you all the best for future carrier. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kriti Banga" <bangakr...@gmail.com> To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the disabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2017 10:51 PM
Subject: [AI] Kriti Banga RJ Works

Dear Friends,

I know this will be considered as an Off-list posting, But I just wanted to spread some information about the project I have started in order to build my network, as well as to find an appropriate opportunity for myself in the
media industry. So just thought to share my samples with you all as well.

I am Kriti Banga, an aspiring Radio Jockey and a Voice-Over artist. Just
recently with the right kind of guidance of a closest friend of mine, I
have been able to create a Youtube channel and upload my videos on the
same. Sharing below few of my samples, Like, comment, subscribe and Share
if you like them. Also any feedback/criticism will be appreciated.

Kriti banga radio jockey 1

https://youtu.be/QSjdBpw2YdE

Kriti banga radio jockey 2

https://youtu.be/T8Dzs3ItvR0

Kriti banga radio jockey 3

https://youtu.be/R5lcJ25vhvA

Kriti banga radio jockey 4

https://youtu.be/uQYrWTEWd9o

Kriti banga radio jockey 5

https://youtu.be/zdfuV5xVxOk

It is often said that efforts in right direction leads you to right
results. I am Really thankful to the person who helped me achieve this
right direction.

Enjoy Listening!

Warm Regards,

Kriti

keep your memory weak so that your relations can become strong. but keep
your heart strong so that weak relations do not affect you...