hi Rahul jee,
I would like to gain some knowledge about mutual funds. By the by I
would like to invest as well. Would appreciate your assistance in this
regard.

On 14/03/2017, Rahul Kelapure <rkelap...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Mohit,
>
> In addition to what has already been said, Just want to know as to
> what is the purpose of your knowing? is it about gaining knoledge or
> investing or becoming a distributer.
>
> If you spell that out, I would be able to help you in a better way.
>
> On 3/11/17, Sahil Garg <sahil....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> yes
>>
>> there u will get
>> mf  performance
>> peers
>> holdings
>> returns etc
>>
>> On Sat, Mar 11, 2017 at 7:23 PM, Radha thunder storm
>> <r.radh...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Also check moneycontrol website under MF section for real time analysis
>>>

>>> Sent from my iPhone

>>> of
>>> veracity;

>>> of

>>> accessindia.org.in

>>> veracity;

>>> mails

>>> of mobile phones / Tabs on:
>>> accessindia_accessindia.org.in

>>> please visit the list home page at
>>> accessindia.org.in

>>> veracity;

>>> of
>>> mobile phones / Tabs on:
>>> accessindia_accessindia.org.in

>>> please visit the list home page at

>>> veracity;

>>> mails
>>> sent through this mailing list..

>> of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>> mails

> Rahul Kelapure
> +91 9833349929

WITH REGARDS

GIRIPRASAD

 MOBILE: 9247170000   /   9441133367

SKYPE  giriprasad.maddina

"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling,
 but in rising every time we fall."