Aren't telegram a thing of the past?

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of drbsmkumar
Sent: 17 March 2017 09:34
To: Access India
Cc: sayeveryth...@lists.sayeverything.org
Subject: [AI] Telegram should be accessible for visually impaired

Hey,

I just signed the petition "Telegram should be accessible for visually
impaired" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 2,500 signatures and we need more support. You can
read more and sign the petition here:

https://www.change.org/p/telegram-should-be-accessible-for-visually-impaire
d?recruiter=183735836&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campai
gn=share_email_responsive

Thanks!
kumar

Sent from my iPhone