Dear list members
Simply let me ask you, "Are you a DIVYANG?" If so, could anyone
explain the scientific or philosophical justification for branding us
with this terminology?
But as far as my impression goes, no disabled person is happy with
this vocabulary. Then why ministers, bureaucrats and other dignitories
love to adress us in the public domain the way we dislike? It reflects
condescending attitude of the so-called non-disabled people and their
complex believe that we don't have the right to oppose them even in
the matters directly impact us.
Love to hear your opinion.

Warm regards
Leikhu Laishram