Is it mendatory to declare someone's physical disability while
applying for a loan? If so, there should be specific guideline from
RBI regarding the same because NBFCs and banks formulate their rules
as per RBI regulations.
And again, if Bajaj Finserve has a policy of not entertaining loan
facilities to the physically disabled people they must have the same
in their rule book. Please ask for an authentic hard copy.

Warmly
Leikhu Laishram