From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mamta
Sent: Wednesday, 21 November, 2007 3:45 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Talks with NOKIA models

Hello!
All the mobile which you have mentioned are surely
compatible with talks!
so hence you can go ahead buying any one!
Nokia 3230 Cost is surely less than 10000.
N 70 N70 Music N 72 Are second generation phones!
N 73 is third generation phone!
Since the third generation phones are write now the
latest technology! They
may be more expensive than second generation phones!

Regarding the cost of talks!
You can contact saksham at

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

and they will provide you with all the necessary
details!

As per my Knoledge,
Standerd talks key will cost you rs. 3800.
And premium talks key will cost you Rs. 4800.

Hope this helps!
many thanks!
regards
Mamta.