Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2017 5:55 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] webvisum not working

How to stop firefox updating itself automatically? As in my case, it
install the updates as soon as the update is available.

On 6/10/17, Amiyo Biswas <am...@bpa.org.in> wrote:
Version 50 may work. If I remember correctly, the problem started from
version 52 or a little earlier. I had a copy of firefox 46 from which I set

it up again and then allowed it just 1 update. I was afraid, it might be
updated to an unwanted version again.

With best regards,
Amiyo Biswas
Cell: 9433464329