Amar Sir
I have checked three websites but I have some queries. I am sure you
will resolve them and help me in taking wise decision. Eagerly waiting
for your reply.
Queries
1. Rain Maker: I have checked the link which you have send. They offer
3 months certificate course on Introductory  Banking and Finance.
Carriculum is quite good, but they have mentioned that physical
reading material will be posted at your door step. Since I am visually
impaired so I need online material. Physical material is useless for
me. I tried to submit my contact details for help but some error was
coming. Can you confirm whether online material is available or not.
2. NLU Banglore: I have gone through their broture. It was mentioned
that contact classes will be held at Banglore and it is optional to
attend. I wasn't able to understand what they meant by contact
classes. Fees and eligibility was only mentioned in broture. They
havn't given any information regarding availability of material.
Please let me know meaning of contact classes and availability of
material.
3. Symbiosis: It offers PG Diploma in Banking. But it was mentioned in
their broture that you can fill application form in any college and no
details are given regarding last date and how to reach out to various
colleges. Please clarify admission procedure.