Dear Accessindians,

Hope you all are doing well.

I have done few changes on Google Maps app and have therefore
inadvertently perhaps changed the way Voice Over announces steps of
navigated route by doing up/down one finger slide on the iPhone.
Now, it only prompts next turn, its distance etc. In a fragmented way,
Upon right-sliding.
SO, can someone please confirm if that is not happening because of an
app update and what to do to get back to original settings?
I’ve tried everything that I could- looked for reset option for the
Google app which does not exist, deleted the app itself and
re-installed but all the issues propped up again and even deleted all
my map history to no avail.

Pl. Guide

--
With best regards,