It is there, and I have sent to Himanshu too.

But it lays so many conditions and ultimately leaves to the discretion of HoD.
So, you can say it is not there.

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Saji Mathews
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2017 10:47 AM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.
Cc: vib-india
Subject: Re: [AI] Escort facility related circular needed for Central
government/PSU/PSB Physically Challenged Employees

Himanshu:

I am not aware of any such circular by DOPT.  However, if anyone is in
the knowledge of the same, may kindly share please.

I remember the circular issued for the person with blindness (staffs)
travelling officially  are allowed the choice of the escort in NIVH.
However, this was issued by the NIVH EC earlier for facilitating the
requirement for the employees of NIVH.

SAJI☺

On 8/7/17, Himanshu Sahu <sahu.himanshu2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
> My bank (Allahabad Bank) is contemplating to provide facility to its
> physically challenged employees for allowing their own escort  and
> bear associated cost thereof while sending them out of their posting
> place for discharging their official duties/training.
> In this regard I am asked to share any central government's/PSU/PSB's
> circular providing similar facility for a reference point.
>
> I'll be thankful if You can share any circular of such nature ASAP.
>

> --
> Thanks and regards
>                    Himanshu Sahu
> Reach: 09051055000
> Skype: himanshu.cute4u
>
> The list has now migrated to www.accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in
>
> You should now post to the id: a...@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in

Saji Mathews
Manager General
Food Corporation of India
Trivandrum
Call : +91 9719152333
Visit @ www.sajimathews.com

The list has now migrated to www.accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in

You should now post to the id: a...@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes calls
asking for personal information such as your bank account details, passwords,
etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any
manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.