Respected Sir/madam,
   My name is Nagababu Arepalli. I am from Machilipatnam, Krishna
District, Andhra Pradesh. I completed B.A., LL.B (HONS.) from National
Law University, Odisha in may(2016) with (4.78) CGPA. Iam currently
surching for job in the corporate sector as I always have been
interested in the same and have improved my skills through my
experiences in various legal internships.
My academic interests reside in the areas of Contract Law, Corporate
Laws, Land Laws, Intellectual Property Laws and Criminal Laws. I am
good at research and well versed with using most of the well known
research databases like manupatra, SCC online, Westlaw, Hienonline,
jstor and lexis nexis. Besides these, I have been keenly involved in
both co-curricular and extra-curricular activities which helped me
develop my skills. I participated in the “National Youth Fest Cum
Legal Orientation Program For Differently-Abled Students With Special
Focus On Students With Visual Impairment” organized by ILS Law College
Pune. Also, at the school level I participated in State-level
Volleyball Tournament and Cricket tournament which allowed me to learn
the essentials of working as a team.
I am a conscientious and confident person, capable of working as a
team or independently using my own practical experience and learnings.
Even being a visually challenged person I have always tried to do and
contribute my best just like others. My disabilities never affected my
quest of pursuing law as a career. And I am sure that if given
opportunity through your consultancy in any “company/law firm” as
BPO/customer executive/legal assistant/junior advocate,  I will be
able to contribute to my best of capabilities and knowledge.
I am attaching my C.V for your perusal
I would be greatful to you for ever if, you help me to secure any job
through your consultancy.
Thanking you
Sincerely,
Nagababu.

--
[Sincerely,]
Nagababu Arepalli national law university odisha,

You should now post to the id: a...@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in