Dear Pranav

Please find the info below:
Some part of behavioral Optometry(Perceptual/processing skill assessment &
therapies)  is being practiced at our Binocular Vision therapy Clinic.
I have not heard about the practice at any other place in Delhi or NCR.
Appointment can be taken for VT Clinic Optom on Thursday(2nd half) or
Friday(Full day).
Thanks
Appointment can be taken from 01143524444 or 01143528888
Dr. Shroff's Charity Eye Hospital.

Mr. Pren Singh  Head Optometry at Dr. Shroff's Charity Eye Hospital
Daryaganj

Warmly
Preeti

Preeti Monga - Chief Executive Officer

Inspiring INCLUSION! Fostering DIGNITY!

Mobile : 91 9871701646
Landline : 011 22781446
E-mail : preeti.mo...@silver-linings.org /preeti.mo...@gmail.com
Website : www.silver-linings.org
Our Services: Recruitment, Trainings- Unique Motivation Programmes,
Diversity & Inclusion, POSH.

Your Choice to partner with us contributes towards quality Education &
Empowerment of Visually Impaired Girls, and providing them with secure
Hostel facility at SHIKSHA (A CSR Initiative of Silver Linings)