Friends,

While opening a mail on my android phone, I find that the screen contains contents from the previous or subsequent conversations as well. This may be a convenient feature in general, but interfering while navigating with talkback. This is happening with gmail as well as acqua mail on android n. I'm using latest builds of both the mail clients as well as that of talkback. Any setting I can change to resolve this?

Thanks and regards.

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

The list has now migrated to www.accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in