Hi All

Blind Graduates' Forum of India BGFI,
who initiated this campaign is thanking you all who send letters and mail.
we got the invitation after effort from all of us.

BGFI team will take part in this meeting,
your suggestions, if any, can be send to
contact.b...@gmail.com
please send them as soon as possible.
thanking you again.

At 07:23 AM 9/16/2017 +0530, you wrote:
I too received mail from RBI. It would be better if someone from
Mumbai can attend this meeting on our behalf.

On 15/09/2017, Himanshu Sahu <sahu.himanshu2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It seems to a genuine mail and you alongwith other recipients should
> utilize this opportunity  to enlighten RBI about actual accessibility
> features required by VI community in the notes.
>

> On 9/15/17, Surinder <suna1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> Today, I received the following mail from RBI in response to  the mail
>> sent
>> to them regarding the accessibility issue  with the new currency notes

WITH REGARDS

GIRIPRASAD

 MOBILE: 9247170000   /   9441133367

SKYPE  giriprasad.maddina

"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling,
 but in rising every time we fall."

The list has now migrated to www.accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in

You should now post to the id: a...@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in

with warm regards
Mahendra Galani
Whatsapp/Viber/Skype/Imo/Facetime +43 699 174 555 95
Festnetz +43 1 961 77 47
Addresse, Arneth gasse 45/2/2
1160 Vienna, Austria, Europe