Dear Rajesh,

You can find Advanced OCR in Eye-D Market and try the same for 5 day before
making a purchase decision.
Please update your app as we fixed a number of issues related to travel
mode in the last update. Do let me know if the problem persists.

Regards,
Shaswat
Operations & QA || Eye-D <http://www.eye-d.in/>
+91-8095722300