On 10/29/17, sona Equality is our goal <fightingfo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi friends,
> Thanks a lot to everyone to  sharing useful information aboutNET exam.
>

> On 10/28/17, Mohit Gupta <mohitchan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> hi  friends,
>> the information mentioned in my previous mail has been taken from
>> information notification of december 2015 exam. in latest notification
>> these are apcent like qualification of scribe and who will arrange the
>>  scribe. My center supreimtendent said me that he will tell me on 4th
>> november when CBSE take meetings of center suprimtendents.
>>
>> On 10/27/17, karan singhania <thekarandancingd...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> dear mohit,
>>> can you please share the source of the guidelines which you shared in
>>> your previous mail?
>>> dear sana,
>>> has UGC NET uploaded any fresh guideline on this subject? i couldn't
>>> find anything specific. please share in case there is any.
>>> regards
>>> karan

Hi Friends,

 I am so confused regarding scribe. I am post graduate and have decided
 to take a righter who is graduate.

 After going through all these conversations I am feeling dilemma.
 Whether I should try for UGC’s scribe or if I take mine then do I need
 to go for prior permission of my scribe.

 Persons who have experience of giving net exams please come forward to
 guide us all.

 Also I would request my Delhi friends to share their mobile no so that
 we may collectively fight this problem by being in touch with each
 other.

--
 DRDO/timarpur.