Hi Sowmya,

My name is Kartik, and I am a part of a group called I-Stem which is a
group of blind and visually impaired math and science students. We are
in the process of organising several programs for students wanting to
enter the corporate world, and your experience might be helpful for a
lot of them in preparing effective CVs and navigating the process. You
can read more about our group at inclusivestem.org. if this is
something that you would be interested in, let me know and we can
schedule a call to discuss this further.

Best,
-Kartik

On 1/4/18, Sowmya Kb <sowmya...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am a person with Visual impairment and   I work for a corporate. I have
> over 12+ years of exp. in the field of HR and i have been successful in my
> career thus far.  I would like to help other PWD on the following lines-
> 1. if you would like to know how to make your CV and project your skills, I
> can   help   you with that
> 2, I can career coach/ mentor you  to gain more skills and equip yourself
> for changing market demands
> 3. while i may not be able to  find a suitable job for you, i can probably
> guide you on where and what to look for.
>

> In case you are interested to get guidance and  support, please write to me
> at sowmya...@gmail.com
>
> --
> Affily
> Sowmya