Hey,

The mountains are calling and they are calling persons with and
without a disability for the world's most exciting and inclusive trek
to the Everest Base Camp.

Mount Everest, the highest mountain peak on Earth, offers one of the
most picturesque and scenic routes for a trek. These treks will be led
by two of our most experienced mountaineers who have successfully
summitted Mount Everest and stood tall on top of the world—Aparna
Prabhudesai and Kuntal Joisher.

■ Aparna Prabhudesai: Five years ago, Aparna was told that she would
never walk again without support. In June last year, the 47-year-old
Maharashtrian went on to summit Mount Everest.

■ Kuntal Joisher: Kuntal is the first vegan to have climbed Mount
Everest from the south side. His secret? Pav bhaji, vegan bread and
dal chawal.

If you are keen to join us on this trek to the Everest Base Camp,
18,000 feet above sea level, then send an email to
divyan...@adventuresbeyondbarriers.com. We promise you a journey that
is more than the destination—a journey that is full of stories of
courage, grit and triumph; of facing your fears and overcoming odds;
of inclusion and shattering stereotypes; and of climbing together and
making a difference.

What more? Deserving applicants have the chance to get sponsorships
for this trek on a first-come-first-serve and merit basis.So apply now
by sending an email to divyan...@adventuresbeyondbarriers.com or by
calling us on +91 98909 93825.

Come and play together with us to change the world!

A few quick answers:

1. What is Adventures Beyond Barriers?
The Adventures Beyond Barriers Foundation (ABBF) is a not for profit
that promotes adventure sports for persons with and without disability
to establish contact and build empathy. Find out more about us on our
website (www.adventuresbeyondbarriers.com)or by showing us some love
on Facebook (www.facebook.com/adventuresbeyondbarriers).

2. When are these treks happening?
We will have multiple batches going on this trek from the last week of
March to mid-April.

3. I have a disability. Can I join this awesome trek?
Yes, this trek is open to  blind/visually impaired, deaf and amputees.
However, you will have to go through a screening procedure to ensure
you are in good physical condition for the trek.

4. I am blind. Do I need to get a sighted ally along?
The more, the merrier! But it isn't necessary. We will ensure you have
an experienced guide to assist you.

Warm regards,
Team Adventures Beyond Barriers

The list has now migrated to www.accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in