Dear all,

I am delighted to share with you that I have authored a story in the Penguin
Random House anthology, ‘11 Ways to Love’. My story is about navigating the
space of relationships, romance, love and friendship as a woman with a
disability. This is something still rarely discussed, not spoken about enough
and definitely missing from popular narratives, be it films or books.

I hope you enjoy reading my essay, ‘I am blind, so is love’!!

Pre order your copy here:

Amazon link:

Flipkart link:

I am afraid that the pre order links are not to kindle or audio book as of now-
only hard copy.

You can read an exerpt of  my essay on Skin Stories, a publication by the
Sexuality & Disability program of Point of View here:

And catch me today, Feb 13th at 4pm IST, for a facebook live on the essay and
more on love, desire, disability here:

Nidhi Goyal

Activist and stand up comedian

Founder and director: Rising Flame

Program Director: sexuality and disability

Point of View

The list has now migrated to

You should now post to the id: