Dear all,

I am delighted to share with you that I have authored a story in the Penguin
Random House anthology, ‘11 Ways to Love’. My story is about navigating the
space of relationships, romance, love and friendship as a woman with a
disability. This is something still rarely discussed, not spoken about enough
and definitely missing from popular narratives, be it films or books.

I hope you enjoy reading my essay, ‘I am blind, so is love’!!

Pre order your copy here:

Amazon link:  http://bit.ly/elevenwaystolove

Flipkart link: http://bit.ly/11waystolove

I am afraid that the pre order links are not to kindle or audio book as of now-
only hard copy.

You can read an exerpt of  my essay on Skin Stories, a publication by the
Sexuality & Disability program of Point of View here:

https://medium.com/skin-stories/my-most-romantic-midnight-date-a-story-of-friendship-and-love-6dd9e5cb288f

Or http://blog.sexualityanddisability.org/2018/02/romantic-midnight-date/

And catch me today, Feb 13th at 4pm IST, for a facebook live on the essay and
more on love, desire, disability here: https://www.facebook.com/POVMumbai/

Regards,

Nidhi Goyal

Activist and stand up comedian

Founder and director: Rising Flame

@RisingFlameNow

Program Director: sexuality and disability

Point of View

@saysnidhigoyal

The list has now migrated to www.accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in

You should now post to the id: a...@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in