Hello.
There is one group called Blind Help Project who have their own whatsapp
group going on too. I personally found the group very useful.
To connect to it just go to their site http://blindhelp.net/
and scroll down you will find a link to their whatsapp group.
Hope this helps :)

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 9:03 PM, Navneet Dubey <dubeynavne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> dear friends ,
> please tell me if there is any whats app group for problems of jaws
> users if yes then pls give the number of its admin
> navneet
>
> The list has now migrated to www.accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in
>
> You should now post to the id: a...@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in

> please visit the list home page at

Best Regards-
ABHISAR WAGHMARE
+917020963005
Computer Science & Engineering B.Tech Student
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology