Hi Mansi,

You can use the excellent services of Enable Travel, which is a company that
provides assistance during the entire travel to  disabled people both
Nationally and Internationally.

For more information  regarding the same, please call me on my number:
9871701646

Will be happy to help.

Warmly
Preeti

Preeti Monga - Chief Executive Officer

Inspiring INCLUSION! Fostering DIGNITY!

Mobile : 91 9871701646
Landline : 011 22781446
E-mail : preeti.mo...@silver-linings.org
Website : www.silver-linings.org
Our Services: Recruitment, Trainings- Unique Motivation Programmes,
Diversity & Inclusion, POSH.

Your Choice to partner with us contributes towards quality Education &
Empowerment of Visually Impaired Girls, and providing them with secure
Hostel facility at SHIKSHA (A CSR Initiative of Silver Linings)