From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Planet Abled
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 10:11 AM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.; Parimala Bhat
Subject: Re: [AI] Still not sure if you can master the adventure sport of
skiing?

Hi Parimala,

Thanks a lot for your appreciating words.

Request you to please register at planetabled.com/skiing to receive more
details about the adventure trip.

Look forward to facilitate a memorable experience for you.

Have a good day.

Best Regards,
Neha

Thanks & Regards,
Team Planet Abled
+91 9910042281
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/planetabled> | Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/planetabled>
Youtube <https://goo.gl/yCCmHb>  |  Tripadviso
<https://www.tripadvisor.in/Attraction_Review-g304551-d10325921-Reviews-Plan
et_Abled-New_Delhi_National_Capital_Territory_of_Delhi.html#REVIEWS>
<https://www.tripadvisor.in/Attraction_Review-g304551-d10325921-Reviews-Plan
et_Abled-New_Delhi_National_Capital_Territory_of_Delhi.html#REVIEWS>

For Photo Albums - Flickr <https://www.flickr.com/photos/planetabled/>
www.planetabled.com

# India Responsible Tourism Award 2016 by Outlook Traveller and World
Travel Market, London - Best Innovation in Travel
# India Responsible Tourism Award 2016 by Outlook Traveller and World
Travel Market, London - Over All Winner
# NCPEDP - Mphasis Universal Design Award for the year 2016
# Long listed for World Responsible Tourism Awards at WTM London 2016
# Our first Birthday Video - Planet Abled turns one
<https://youtu.be/8Hmb52-Gwjs>
# Check out the amazing Rafting Tour video here
<https://youtu.be/USBmihdG4tc>.