So, how does one take a screen shot on an iPhone?

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Srinivasu Chakravarthula
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 12:13 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] how to take a screen shot on mobile?

It may end up saving in your camera roll or photos folder. Some may have
screenshots folder.
Thanks,

Regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula - Twitter: http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu/
Website: http://www.srinivasu.org | http://serveominclusion.com

Let's create an inclusive web!

Lead Accessibility Consultant, Informatica