Dear, the matter of fact is that there are 3 Skypes.
1.
Skype classic the script of that Skype is:
JAWS script for classic Skype version 622 revision 986.
2.
Skype uwp which is also called Skype for windows 10.
The script of that Skype is:
JAWS script for Skype uwp version 102.
3.
Skype electron which is also called Skype 8 the script of that Skype is:
JAWS script for Skype electron revision 20.
HTH
Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddi...@gmail.com