Hi friends, I don't know if this email reached the group, hence reposting it,
HTH, Regards, Rishi

-----Original Message-----
From: Cavi-announce [mailto:cavi-announce-boun...@ciscovision.org] On Behalf Of
Kerry Hoath
Sent: 01 March 2018 11:42 AM
To: cavi-annou...@ciscovision.org
Subject: [Cavi-announce] Free Audio courses for the taking

dear all,

As CAVI is not currently teaching Audio courses we decided to release all the
content for free before it was all out of date due to changes in Reaper.

You can get it from here:

If you like this content please send a donation by visiting

and give us what you feel the material is worth.

Any feedback (Not support requests) can be sent to cavii...@ciscovision.org and
we will do our best to reply.,

Teaching the Audio courses has certainly been a journey however all good
things come to an end and we would rather the community have the
material than hiding it away forever.

Thanks to our Audio instructors for the thousands of hours of hard work
they put in to make these courses.

Regards, Kerry.

Cavi-announce mailing list
Manage your own subscription: