Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2018 6:40 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Display issue in Lenovo G5080 laptop.

Dear Amiyo,
FN + F2 works on Lenovo Idea pad Z470 to turn off the monitor.
Try this.

On 06/03/2018, sibi mohamed <sibym...@gmail.com> wrote:
Remove power, and with the machine off, remove the battery and any attached
USB things.
Press and hold the power button for 60 seconds, release and slip the
battery in and attached the charger.

DO NOT PLUG IN ANYTHING ELSE!

Got from the Google.!

On Mon 5 Mar, 2018 11:38 am shiv kashimpuria, <shivkumar1...@gmail.com>