These allegations are true, we all know it, however, how employable
our educated youth really are?
Our education is in very poor state, even graduates don't sometimes
know even the names of the subjects they have studied. What can you
expect from such persons? Employers are not doing charity, after all.
There is a dire need to improve our primary education as the first
step.
Regards
Sandeep