Sir,
As per my knowledge books for commerce subjects like Maths and Accounts are
not available in braille. it is difficult to print braille books and
understand the same for these subjects.
I will suggest help of MS excell for accounts and for some part of maths.
I have notes for all subjects in braille.
I have written the same in hurry so if the student is capable for these
subjects I will help with soft copies of my notes.
 Vedika