When I started reading the article, I thought it is another steriotype
presentation of blind having the gift of hearing.  But towards the
end, realised its a rare gift.  But wonder whether there are any
sighted persons having this gift.   Is there any difference in the
abilities of blind and sighted amongst those having this gift?

G. Vamshi
Mobile: +91 9949349497
Skype: gvamshi81

WWW.VIBEWA.ORG