If you haven’t, then come with us to Sikkim this June.

We have a 5night 6 day trip planned. We will be going to the Nathula Pass,
where a barbed wire will keep you away from stepping into China. A Yak-ride
also awaits you when we visit Tsomgo Lake. And our stay in Gangtok will be a
homestay near a waterfall. Not to miss the rope traversing we will be doing at
a waterfall. A visit to a tea garden is on the list from where we go to the
adjacent tea-factory where we smell different kinds of tea leaves and taste
some tea too. We then go to Okhrey and during our stay we listen to some live
local music.

You can read the whole itinerary here
http://battravelsonline.com/product/sikkim/

You can know more about us here www.battravelsonline.com

And if you need more info, do call us at 9920058200.

See you in Sikkim.

--  Team Bat

https://www.facebook.com/battravelsonline/?ref=bookmarks

https://twitter.com/bat_travels