It depends on your perspective.  If you have accepted your disability,
you can face these odd situations boldly.  When I became blind at the
age of 27, I also faced such situations, but, when I accepted my
state, I could face all these with a smile.  Rather, I enjoy these
type of questions.

Renuka E,
Assistant Registrar,
ICT Center for the Visually Challenged,