Dear members, if we have invested in mutual funds, shares or debentures, we
often receive files from the companies, which are passward protected. They give
the passward opening the file. but, in my  case, no file ever gets opened with
any passward what so ever. I am using Outlook express. Please guide. Thanking
you, Yours, Professor Shyam M. Sayanekar