-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mamta
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 2:29 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] need help finding a talking calculator!

Hello friends!!
I Wanted to ask you that From where will I get a talking calculator!
I am finding it from so many months! I require this to do Statistics!
it should have all basic functions and also square root!
so can you help find one for me?
I have written to so many places but am not getting one!
and without the calculator I will not be able to do Mean median mode and
standard deviations!
Please do help!
your help is highly appriciated!
many thanks for your kind help!
regards
Mamta.
To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please visit the list home page at