A railway counter  has told a vi passenger to produce concession certificate in 
the new form issued last February. I could not find it on google search. Can 
anyone send it to me or better the link to the page?

With best regards,
Amiyo Biswas
Cell: 9433464329

Search for old postings at:

To unsubscribe send a message to
with the subject unsubscribe.

To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please 
visit the list home page at

1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of the 
person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;

2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the mails sent 
through this mailing list..

Reply via email to