I can't access send money, upi related menus....
any trick for that?
or I need to move another app?

On 4/9/18, Aravind R <aravind.andhrab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Use menu option in paytm inbox
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On 08-Apr-2018, at 7:46 PM, pranaya rani <pranayara...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Friends, I need help in contacting paytm for refund. On 3rd april 2018,
>> made a regarge to my friend's airtel No. Paytm immediately sent me a mail
>> indicating order No. and also operater's reference code.  But till now,
>> my
>> friend hasn't received the recharged amount.  On contacting airtel and
>> quoting the operater's reference code, they just said that they have no
>> knowledge of this transaction/recharge as paytm is a 3rd party app.  I
>> tried
>> contacting paytm in all possible ways but to no avail.  I therefore
>> request
>> our friends to advise further. Thanks and regards,  Pranaya

>> please visit the list home page at

>> veracity;

If God is love, and love is blind, and I were blind, would I be God?

with love and regards
yogesh J
postal assistant
india post
 tenkasi head office
phone: 7811071227
skype: romio.yogesh
facebook: yogesh yogi

Emotional investments are subject to human desires. Read the person
carefully before investing.