Hi Mohit,

BGFI is a Mumbai based nonprofit organization working for the
empowerment of persons with visual impairment since its inception in
1985.  We conduct bimonthly knowledge sharing sessions for our members
who are visually impaired. A few of the themes of our session includes
education, employment, policies for the blind, accessible technology,
independent travel, personal finance, parenting, health and safety,
recognition of graduates and volunteers who teach them, etc. The BGFI
core members are working in various public and private organizations
and are passionate to empower persons with visual impairment in India.

For more information, please visit our Website

http://bgfi.in/

Regards,
Ajay

On 09/04/2018, Mohit Gupta <mohitchan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear friends,
> Please tell me about BGFI. Where it is situated? What is its work? How
> can we benefit from it?
>
> --
> Thanks and Regards,
> Mohit Gupta.