hey,

we got our braille cards done from gaylord arts. They turned out well.

You can call up Mr.Arvind Purandare at 9322270903

Thanks,

Divya

---- On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 10:02:06 +0530 Kotian, H P <hpkot...@rbi.org.in>
wrote ----

All

Pasting a post which failed to get on the list.

Pl respond on the mail id:

bharathi.sek...@abilityfoundation.org

Regards

Harish Kotian

Quoting:

Dear all,

Greetings from Ability Foundation!

For the last couple of times we have been having difficulty to make visiting
cards with Braille.

Please can you give us the contact details of people who will help us to get
Braille on our printed cards or people who make visiting cards with braille.

Thank you

Bharathi

Bharathi Sekhar

Director (Operations)

ABILITY FOUNDATION

4 / 23, 3rd Cross Street, Radhakrishnan Nagar,

Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai - 600 041. India

p:+91 44 2452 0016 | Website | Success & ABILITY India's cross-disability
magazine

Looking Beyond Disabilities & Breaking Barriers Together

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes calls
asking for personal information such as your bank account details, passwords,
etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any
manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.